10 reason why I love Denmark
Raven’s life in Copenhagen
Yesterday I received a message from a sweet follower on Instagram who considered moving to Denmark and her question was; if I had any “life in Denmark ” related blogpost which gave me this great idea. Cause as much as we all know I looove to travel and most easily gets very exited about new big city’s as New York, LA and London – Copehagen is forever the place where I feel most at home. There is no other city which I feel the same love for and I know I grew up here, that might be it, but there is a special atmosphere, vibe and a cozy feeling around Copen as I’ve never met in another city. Maybe it’s the seasons, the beautiful within seeing a city glowing in the sun eating ice cream everyday half a year and having on big coats drinking hot chocolate while seeing the snow on the street the other half, or maybe because we don’t have one beautiful building but a thousand, so no matter where you go you’ll see some pretty architecture. I’ve decided to put down 10 reasons why Copenhagen is so charming and why Denmark is where I want to settle down “full-time”.
- There is no other country which makes as good bakery as Denmark
- I love our multicultural society and how it’s possible to be who ever you want to.
- I’ve never experienced better interior than nordic design. and absolutely adore it.
- There is so many educations possibilities
- Even though we’re paying a high tax I love the idea of giving to someone who needs it more than me and it has given me a “free” opportunity to educate myself.
- There is no common style in Copenhagen, you can wear whatever you want and how you want it, I find it very inspiring walking down the streets seeing how different we all dress.
- You can bicycle 10 minutes from inner city and you’ll land on a beach. I’ve always loved the ocean
- It’s so small you can see everything in a day or two and I don’t know why I just love that we’re such a little cute city in such a big world haha
- We have all four seasons. I’m a sucker for sun, no doubt, but I love how cozy winter is, and I love how you look forward to wear different clothes doing the year.
- It’s like we are so small but we got it all in one. It’s not everywhere you can experience a crowed city life watching people stroll down the street in a hurry mood and then drive an hour and be on a calm farm watching horses, cows, dogs living their best life.
So this I why I love my hometown, because it has everything I ever need.